Entry Level Finesse/Buff Operator
This is an excellent opportunity for individuals looking for a flexible part-time position, secondary income, or for anyone who would like to start a new and rewarding fulltime career. There are openings on 1st and 2nd shift.
The ideal candidate should be comfortable working in a manufacturing setting. MasterMold offers on the job training.
An example of duties includes, but is not limited to:
• Use power tools to buff and finesse any and all of our painted parts.
• Assist with performing inspections of parts after paint.
• Assist the scuffing department for re-work of parts.
• Learn and adhere to the paint cosmetic standard and processes.
• Assist in all areas of the paint and buff department.
• Ability to lift up to 30 lbs.
• Ability to work safely and efficiently in a manufacturing setting.
• Must be at least 18 years of age.
• Must be willing to submit to a pre-employment drug screening.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online. Phone calls are not accepted.
MasterMold, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Start date: As soon as possible.
Duration: Full-time Permanent
Location: All Locations
Compensation: Compensation based on experience.
MasterMold is committed to providing safe work environment by enforcing a policy of a drug- free workforce which includes pre-employment drug and substance abuse screening. MasterMold does not accept phone calls regarding any job postings. If interested in a position, please submit your resume for review. If you have any questions regarding our postings, we ask that you submit those inquiries via email.
Learn More About MasterMold
Our products are used worldwide in a multitude of industries making us very stable in an ever-changing world.