Liquid Coating Paint Operator
This is an excellent opportunity for individuals looking for a flexible part-time position, secondary income, or for anyone who would like to start a new and rewarding fulltime career. There are openings on 1st and 2nd shift.
The ideal candidate should be comfortable working in a manufacturing setting. MasterMold offers on the job training.
An example of duties includes, but isn’t limited to:
• Prep parts with voids by sanding dirt and applying putty to pin holes.
• Airbrushing and/or painting parts using air powered spray guns.
• Mixing paint by material standards.
• Matching paint color to the parts.
• Applying paint correctly to the parts.
• Work with other employees on the paint line.
• Follow work instructions consistently.
• Ability to lift up to 30 lbs.
• Ability to work safely and efficiently in a manufacturing setting.
• Successfully pass medical clearance for respirator use.
• Must be at least 18 years of age.
• Must be willing to submit to a pre-employment drug screening.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online. Phone calls are not accepted.
MasterMold, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Start date: As soon as possible.
Duration: Full-time Permanent
Location: All Locations
Compensation: Compensation based on experience.
MasterMold is committed to providing safe work environment by enforcing a policy of a drug- free workforce which includes pre-employment drug and substance abuse screening. MasterMold does not accept phone calls regarding any job postings. If interested in a position, please submit your resume for review. If you have any questions regarding our postings, we ask that you submit those inquiries via email.
Learn More About MasterMold
Our products are used worldwide in a multitude of industries making us very stable in an ever-changing world.