Entry Level Molding Operator
This is an excellent opportunity for individuals looking for a flexible part-time position, secondary income, or for anyone who would like to start a new and rewarding fulltime career. There are openings on 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shift.
The ideal candidate should be comfortable working in a manufacturing setting. MasterMold offers on the job training.
An example of duties includes, but is not limited to:
• Run a press and operate secondary equipment
• Follow work instructions
• Use of air tools and other hand tools
• Meet daily production quotas.
• Ability to lift up to 30 lbs.
• Ability to work safely and efficiently in a manufacturing setting.
• Must be at least 18 years of age.
• Must be willing to submit to a pre-employment drug screening.
Please email your resume to email@example.com or apply online. Phone calls are not accepted.
Start date: As soon as possible.
Duration: Full-time Permanent
Location: All Locations
Compensation: Compensation based on experience.
MasterMold is committed to providing safe work environment by enforcing a policy of a drug- free workforce which includes pre-employment drug and substance abuse screening. MasterMold does not accept phone calls regarding any job postings. If interested in a position, please submit your resume for review. If you have any questions regarding our postings, we ask that you submit those inquiries via email.
Learn More About MasterMold
Our products are used worldwide in a multitude of industries making us very stable in an ever-changing world.